Gain the tools and skills you need to bravely show up authentically human, become the best version of yourself, and maximize your positive impact.
The Courageous Leadership Program
This is a live, inspirational, virtual event where you will build community and have tangible ways to show up as the leader you’re meant to be and wish you had. The program takes an inside-out approach to your development, starting with tools to help you lead yourself before helping you better lead others.
Through my work with formal and informal people leaders and teams, I’ve learned that there are some core tools and exercises that are truly transformative and make a difference in supporting people to show up as courageous leaders. I love building community with people who want to make a greater impact in their lives! So I’ve developed this program that includes my core modules and personal experiences.
- 2 consecutive half-days (10 hours total)
- Bonus Happy Hour session with Dr. Rosie
- Digital workbook & resources to use after the session
- Access to an exclusive Slack community for ongoing education, accountability, and collaboration
- Lifetime access to session recordings
What You'll Experience
Whenever I do this work with people, I always say that you’ll get out of it what you put into it. If you commit to showing up fully and engaging, it will be transformative for you!
Leadership is not a title or a role! This program is for EVERYONE, at EVERY LEVEL, from EVERY TYPE OF ORGANIZATION who wants to show up more authentically, courageously and have a greater impact.
Is This Workshop Right for Me?
Join me if you are willing to:
- Be present and engaged during our time together
- Embrace a little discomfort as you honestly look at yourself and acknowledge what’s working as well as what isn’t
- Consider new ideas and perspectives
- Create meaningful connections with others and build a community
- Leverage what you learn to maximize your impact
May 22-23, 2023 | 11 am - 4 pm CT
Bonus Happy Hour with Rosie on May 22 from 4:30-5:30 pm CT (optional)
Early bird pricing: $399 until 4/22/23