Inspirational. Engaging. Authentic.
Some people refer to me as a “PhD with Personality” because I’m energetic, passionate, and I can turn any gathering into a dance party - even virtual gatherings!
Whether I’m delivering a virtual workshop, keynote address or a multi-day workshop, I invite people to challenge their assumptions, embrace some discomfort, re-imagine and begin to pave the path to a different future where we can all show up as fully human leaders.
If you want butterflies and rainbows, I’m probably not a good fit for you.
But if you want substance, authenticity, emotion, critical thinking, and a sustainable path forward, I’d love to chat more. I interweave research with stories and reflection questions to foster moments of insight for people so they can walk away with a concrete next step for making a positive impact at work and at home. Nothing lights me up more than seeing people have new insights they can apply to get out of their own way and call themselves and others to greatness.
What will happen if you want me to speak
- We’ll set up a call to discuss your goals and determine if I’m a good fit for what you’re wanting to accomplish. Then we’ll align on content and deliverables and will get a contract in place.
- I’ll get to work crafting the content and my message; rest assured that it will be real-time, so any changes in your goals will be accommodated.
- I’ll handle travel and will partner with you for whatever is easiest regarding hotel accommodations.
- On the day of the event, my goal is that people go beyond being inspired. I want them thinking about themselves and how they want to show up differently in their lives. I want people to walk away energized with practical, actionable next steps they can apply immediately.
*In our age of physical distancing and honoring social solidarity due to COVID-19, I'm happy to connect with you about ways to leverage technology like Zoom to create an engaging, meaningful virtual experience.
Popular Speaking Topics
- Stepping Into Your Greatness to Influence Positive Change
- Showing Up as a Leader in Your Life
- From Safe & Small to Courageous & Impactful
- Rehumanizing Workplaces and Communities
- Building a Braver World
- Permission to be HUMAN
- Increasing Trust, Connectedness and Strengthening Teams
Maddie Philley (Community Impact Director, American Heart Association)
“Rosie was the keynote at the 2019 AHA Workplace Health Symposium. Rosie engaged the crowd with her energetic nature, personable stories, and her lack of fear to tell the truth regarding how we need to humanize the workplace to improve the health of our workforce.”
Conference attendee, WELCOA (2019)
““I didn't know what to expect but Rosie blew it out of the water! She is so knowledgeable and engaging, a fantastic storyteller, and I really enjoyed the personal perspective of her humanizing herself to so many at once. This information is very relevant and the need to influence one leader to change or alter their mindset is crucial to future success!”
Conference attendee, WELCOA (2019)
“I didn't know what to expect but Rosie blew it out of the water! She is so knowledgeable and engaging, a fantastic storyteller, and I really enjoyed the personal perspective of her humanizing herself to so many at once. This information is very relevant and the need to influence one leader to change or alter their mindset is crucial to future success!”
Conference attendee, HR Tomorrow Conference
“This was one of the best sessions I've ever attended anywhere. Finally someone acknowledged the underlying deep messy problems without slapping programs on top of a crappy foundation. This was inspirational yet realistic and acknowledged the problems. It was so engaging, and the concepts really got me thinking of the workplace in a different way. Love Rosie!”